As one of Africa’s leading security and brand protection companies, Halliday Finch has an ongoing recruitment campaign targeted at exceptional candidates that can add further value to our growing business.
Corporate Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Corporate Development Manager reporting to the head of Brand Protection Division and Special Services Division
- Develop and deliver an annual budget and strategic plan for the Department.
- Responsible for the strategic and operational implementation of the sales activities of Halliday Finch its products and its services.
- Design and lead the drive for sales from new clients (liaising with HODs)
- Deliver a clear and focused sales development program based on market and product analysis.
- Design, build and manage a highly effective business-to-business sales development and tracking system that delivers:
- Prospect lead generation and initiate a full sales pipeline
- Prospect engagement
- Prospect conversation to proposal (working with HODs) at the agreed conversation rate of 20%
- First proposal (working with HODs)
- Prospect conversation from proposal to confirmation (working with HODs).
- Support the HOD’s annual plan and help set new sales recurring revenue targets:
- Lead HF’s highly personalized business-business marketing effort to support the sales development process and generate client/conversations in sustained and profitable client business.
- Identify and leverage the appropriate trade associations to build brand and generate client leads.
- Attend trade conference based on agreed ROI.
- Manage 3rd party resources used for sales and marketing purposes to ensure value for money. Includes written briefing, listed work plan and deliverables.
- Support the Board to deliver Project 2020
The successful candidate will have a degree from a Kenyan University and will have at least 7 years’ experience in law enforcement or sales in the security industry in AFRICA.
To apply and for further details please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org