As one of Africa’s leading security and brand protection companies, Halliday Finch has an ongoing recruitment campaign targeted at exceptional candidates that can add further value to our growing business.
Reporting to: The General Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and mentor the Finance staff and ensure delivery of their duties
- Accountable for management accounts processes and publishing monthly financials. User knowledge of ERP is essential.
- Owner of all financial Internal controls
- Maintain effective cost control processes, drive efficiencies across all divisions and parts of the business
- Set and ensure internal financial targets are met (liaising with division heads) to ensure cost management and profitability
- Manage all financial reporting in an accurate and timely manner. Set of summarized accounting data (balance sheet, cash flow and income statement) prepared and presented to management.
- Active and ongoing financial performance analysis at company and division level including regional profitability
- Financial planning and forecasting including annual financial plans and cash flow forecasts.
- Support the HOD in order to meet the company’s internal financial target to ensure cost management and profitability.
- Accurate and timely delivery of annual audited accounts and managing external auditors
- Ensure company is tax compliant (Corporate tax, payroll taxes, NHIF/NSSF etc) and that tax is correctly remitted and filed by due date.
- Efficiency in debtor’s management
- Efficiency in creditors management
- Tracking and reporting sales and profitability performance of by business segment and regions
- Review employee performance bonus scheme. Recommend scheme based on company performance (with HR)
- Ensure company files backup copies are taken regularly and stored at secure location.
To apply and for further details please contact us on: email@example.com