As one of Africa’s leading security and brand protection companies, Halliday Finch has an ongoing recruitment campaign targeted at exceptional candidates that can add further value to our growing business.
Deputy Head of Brand Protection
- Help to manage all aspects of the BPD and operating at its optimum at all times
- Help maintain and manage the department budget. Drive costs down and revenue up.
- Responsible for all on-going Investigations, reporting directly to the Head of BPD
- Deployable for investigations around the region
- The Employee shall carry out other such reasonable duties as the head of BPD or managing director may from time to time direct.
- Grow the enforcements pipeline by gathering intelligence from on-going enforcements and with the Business development manager, in line with agreed annual targets.
- Ensure departmental protocols are drawn up, maintained, distributed and enacted to a professional standard
- Help identify and train investigators as required
The ideal candidate should come with:
- A law enforcement background of at least 15 years experience
- Extensive experience of working in Africa.
- Experience of managing departmental budgets
- A confident and professional individual
- Experience at working in the corporate world, with major international brands.
- Happy to work in a dynamic Africa wide team
This role will be based in Nairobi with extensive travel across Africa.
To apply and for further details please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org